Saturday 18 September 2010

what makes me busy

This past weeks been to very busy days for me....Its a week wherein there are too many emotions invloved... I get angry, get annoyed and being inlove...

Last Week Ive sufferred for many heartaches and being so lonely.

Last Week been to a very confusing situation.

This week was a week wherein i could tell that the happiest moment in my life....In Andi's life...Yup...I acccepted him as my BF...

September 15, 2010...I accepted him as my BF.....

I felt good and little confused...

Yeah i told before that i wouldnt accept him and stop loving him. Pero ang kulit ng puso ko eh....Sorry naman....

I know i hurt alot of people in accepting him as a bf...But i cant help the feeling....

Guys pray for me....I know this relation would not last....

and i only know for now is to love him.....

wish me luck....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guys pray for me....I know this relation would not last..

nakakatakot yan.

sabi, kapag mahal mo daw at nasa relasyon ka, yun ay dahil ur purpose is enjoying it for lifetime..its time and emotion investments.

mali ng prinsipyo.

passing by (".) said...

salamat sa pagdalaw....

im just thinking it that way, ksi ayaw kong umasa na wala naman pala akong aasahan....

sa susunod...

mwahs...

Anonymous said...

nakow...

sinasabi ko sayo, hindi ka nagmamahal.