Sunday 26 September 2010

LOvE mE noT....LoVe Me MoRe....

Image:Caramelizado 1169.jpgI would like to say THANK YOU to all my true friends...Nina and Karyn...Specially to Mr. Donald..Thanks for being there always.I am so blessed for having you all in my LIFE...
-------------------------------------------------

Right now, i know im in the situation that is very difficult. But i know that no matter how rough the road is my friends are still there for me. To love and to understand me.

--------------------------------------------------

I choosed you to be my other half. But i guess having you is very difficult for me, i know we are on this stage of adjustments and getting to know each other more. I wished everything will be fine soon. I know i am asking too much from you, especially your time and to show me how you love me, Im sorry fo asking that much, but i just wanted to feel that you truly love me, because i cant just stand here being negleted and for granted.

I know that theres no perfect relationship, im not asking either for that. Its so enough for me if you can only let me feel that you care for me.

For now, i will just love you the way i know, the way it should be without expecting much from you.

No comments: