Monday 4 October 2010

Oh my

If someone's close with us and we know that it is their birthday, what are things that comes in your mind? would you want it to greet them first or pretend that u dont know and make something that is not usual with them?.

Today its my BF birthday.I was really thinking what to do. Then finally i taught that will not let him know that i know its his bday today, deadma. In the morning, he was crazy telling me that i forgot something,so that the surprise will be really surprise told him for what,then he get pisssed off. So he sms me, telling i dont want anything and would like that my bday will be secret.So, everything falls. Told him i ordered cake for him and booked dinner at meat co.Then he told me, dont deliver the cake here in the offuce will pick it up after work and why u booked for dinner.I felt sad. But then i tried to understand him, were different so i guess he didnt mean to say those words. I know he appreciated it but then his not used of it.

After work, had to go to pick up the cake and drop it at his home, then went to Meat Co. dinner was fine.I enjoyed, and guess he also enjoyed. Went home that were happy being together.

At home, he called me telling me the cake is delicious that they cannot stop eating.

I love it when someone you love likes what uve done for him.

i love you's was there. His so sweet tonight. I love it. How i wished the night would not over.

i wish every night would be like this night. its so special and i felt that he loves me.

im so happy, so happy...hmmmm.....

2 comments:

Nortehanon said...

I know it's very, very late, but happy birthday sa BF mo :)

passing by (",) said...

Hi salamat sa pagdalaw.....
its better late than never....