Thursday 22 July 2010

I should Not expect anything from you

17.07.10




I should never expect anything from you



Last Thursday night he called me telling me about what had happened to him, sabi nya after nya drinop yung nainterview na para sa receptionist namin nadisgrasya daw sya, and he even doesn’t know how to go home here in Abu Dhabi on Saturday.

Friday he called me again asking what my itinerary for today told him that my friend parrot is inviting me to go to bar, so he told me ok go out with your friends, Yeah went for a movie in the afternoon with cousins then went out at 12:00am with parrot went to bar, Manila Bay. It’s been long time since didn’t went out with my friends to bar.

Saturday I was feeling worried, (feeling GF) I texted him in the morning, asking how he was, he fix his car or whatever?.I didn’t received any text from him, so worried na ako to the max, I called, ilang beses ba un, halos every minute, walang sagot. In the afternoon texted him again, wala pa rin, ok fine kung ayaw wag. Went out with my friends at 7pm to al wahdah mall, worried parin ako, kung ano na nagyari sa knya, cyempre ako todo libang, bumili na ako ng damit for Iftra Party namin kahit matagal pa yun, tapos went home at 11:00 pm. Hayun pinipilit kong matulog, ayaw parin, Im still worried, sabi nya kasi sakin, Saturday tatawagan nya ako kappag nakauwi na sya, so feeling ko something went wrong, then suddenly nag ring ang phone ko, akala ko sya na, hindi pala, si Mr. Ray, nangungumusta kasi asa UK sya ngaun, leave for 1 week.

Tama lang ang mga friends ko dapat kasi hindi ako nag eexpect anything from him, I should not even invest my feelings towards him, I should not care. And I should not Love him the way I do. Maling mali, wala syang panabla de honor. Ayaw ko pa naman sa mga taong ganun, and most of all ayaw ko ng na iignore ako, lalo na kapag tinatawagan kita, If ur busy then tell me, madali naman akong kausap eh, sana lang hindi sya nangangako ng hindi nya pala kayang tuparin.

No comments: