Wednesday 19 May 2010

How can u say that u dont Love someone but you still Care alot for Her?

How can u say that u dont Love someone but you still Care a lot for Her?

This is my question last night...Here goes the story":

Before going home i asked my friend if one day he will feel that he loves me, what will he do ( as i am chatting every single minute at him. He pop me up like this "Well....before it cultivates into love...i would move away from u....as i know...it wont be allowed by my family :P
never :P"
as he is indian... So sent msg. again with him telling im not feeling well and probably i will sleep as soon as i reached home. So he told me same as him.
But didn't went home. I had Dinner with my hubby @ Fridays. When reached home checked my mobile he has 2 miss calls.So i texted him asking why? he texted me back that he is just checking how i am and gudnights...

Just wandering if he doesn't have any feelings at me why is it that he cares a lot....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe because he is being a friend...a good one indeed..