Wednesday 19 May 2010

Your so Rude!!!

How can u just hurt me like this...
How can u so foolish.....

I thought after you let me feel that u cared for me, now ur hhurting me too much... What do u want from me?.. Stop be so caring as if u have feelings with me, but the thruths is u dont want to have feelings with me and u dont even want me to feel that i cared also for you..
You are using me....If only i can say to you that if only we dont have rules in this relationship i will honestly tell you that i am falling....That i cared alot that i want you to feel that someon is here for you...but how can i do that, when i am just telling you something, ur there to hurt me, is that your way so that i would not fall for u?.. That u keep on telling me that what we have is just a game, that soon will end... That u dont want to hurt my feeling or its just that u just dont want to hurt YOUR feelings. You are selfish... Sometimes you let me feel that you are jealous, that now that we are together nobody will hurt me, what do you really want from me?... I think i hurt you in what i replied... Im just human.....and if u will hurt me in your way i know also how to hurt you.... Right now i dont know what is in your mind and heart...I guess i will just dance in the song that you want to play... But please dont say words that it tears me into pieces...I know whatever i have for you i can hold it carefully...i guess i have to cut this whatever it is...as i cannot have anything from you....even a BF/GF relationship i know you cannot give....

Give me more time to think and maybe this time i will definitely leaves u...

No comments: